Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, February 6, 2015

Bit of Honey Apparel

Great news!  I have gotten the shirts back from Encore Embroidery and they look awesome! 

The logo is easy to read and stitched up really nicely!

I have dark grey fleeces, they are 1/4 zip, slightly fitted at the torso.  The logo is stitched on the L chest and on the back.


I also have long sleeve technical shirts.  They are full zip, and are grey with white sides.  The logo is embroidered on the L chest and on the back.  They are not lined, and do have thumb holes at the end of the sleeves.


From a previous purchase elsewhere I have polo shirts as well.  They are white with the logo embroidered on the L chest.

Lastly there are regular cotton T-shirts available.  They have a bold photo on the front of Cecil jumping cross-country.
 

While I currently am out of stock, if there is enough interest I will have baseball hats made again.  


Contact me if you would like to purchase some Bit of Honey Training Apparel!


No comments:

Post a Comment