Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sunrise at Bit of Honey

I'm not much of a morning person.  It works out well for me to go out to feed horses in the morning, because they don't care if I make small talk or am perky or friendly as long as I'm dispensing food.  I guess I don't mind being up early, I just dislike having to be animated and friendly before I'm really ready.  On a morning like today, however, it struck me how absolutely grateful I am to have found such an amazing place to live, such a beautiful home and ranch, with such athletic and kind animals.  Here are some photos of the sunrise today, looking towards the east when the sun appeared to be rising out of my front pasture, looking south at the clouds over my truck and trailer, looking north at the house, and looking west towards the mountains.  Absolutely fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment