Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, June 9, 2014

Like Mother, Like Daughter

One of my closest friends, Carrie, was in town this week with her four daughters.  Carrie and I met when I first came to college at CSU, she was the maid of honor at my wedding, and we've kept in touch over the years.  Her oldest daughter is now nine years old, and is a horse loving girl after my own heart.  They took a riding lesson together here this morning, Carrie on Major and her daughter on Cole.  Major was full of himself since we pulled him out of the pasture away from his mares.  Carrie is a good rider, though, and was more than up to the task of riding my excited big guy.  Cole was his usual complacent self, just happy to have a young girl to bring along. 

Carrie and Major
Carrie and Major with her daughter and Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment