Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, August 3, 2018

2018 Front Range Exceptional Equestrians Show

I judged the FREE show this year again at the Budweiser Events Center in Loveland as part of the Larimer County Fair.  This is one of my favorite shows, one I attend as the judge every year since I have such a love of therapeutic riding.  I used to train horses for a therapy stable, and even though I no longer do that type of work I feel honored to be able to participate in this show every summer. 


This year we went and enjoyed the day, especially the costume classes.  My favorite was of course the quarter horse dressed as Secretariat the race horse. 
 

I love that we get to be part of this fun show every summer, and we are excited to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment