Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Nine Lives of a Barn Cat

We have a Bit of Honey miracle!  Maya, the feral barn cat, has been missing.  I thought she was gone for good, but I hadn't yet gotten a new feral to do mouse control in the barn.  Today, SIX WEEKS later, she shows up at the top of the hay stack, meowing at me for supper like she was never gone.  She is not thin, but she has a shaved patch on her back.  I suspect someone tried to "rescue" her during one of her wanderings, took her to the vet to have an abscess taken care of, and first chance she got she came home to where we feed daily but don't mess with her.  I just hope they realized she was already spayed before they got too far into her vetting!

No comments:

Post a Comment