Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Ladd Starts Jumping Training

Finally towards the end of this week my new inhaler started kicking in and I was able to breathe well enough to get in a couple rides.  I found this little image online and thought it was awfully suitable considering how so many of my email and text correspondences have been going:


But today I persevered with a merry attitude and very little voice (that's always the last thing to recover when I've been sick, hence only one lesson was taught all week and that was this morning) I was able to get Ladd started with some canter work in the arena and start him over some simple gymnastic exercises. 




He is super cute, willing, and eager to please.  Because he has that brilliant arabian mind he's figuring everything out extremely quickly, and just tries his heart out.  Here is the video from his last couple times over the cross rails today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozyiw2PlUk&feature=youtu.be


1 comment: