Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Highboy's Sept Photo Shoot

 Highboy had a photo shoot with me and my camera last weekend, and here are some of my favorites of the big guy.



"Just wondering if we are going to jump these today?"
 Highboy loves to play with stuff.  Everything we do together is one giant game to him, he has such a baby brain!  Although I didn't get any photos of it, when I turned him loose in the arena, he first followed me around like we do most evenings.  Then, all on his own, he went and trotted through the ground poles, quickly returning to me to see if that would earn him a click and a treat.  I didn't have any goodies on me, just the camera, so he moseyed on to the mounting block, sniffing it and standing by it as if to ask, "how about this?  Can we play with this one?"
Highboy checking out the structural integrity of the mounting block

Highboy and Major

Highboy and Tao (notice the height difference!)



Often his trot still looks like this - baby horse with his head in the air.
But sometimes his trot looks like this - stretching and lifting his back up!



No comments:

Post a Comment