Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Ferriana's Show Jumping

Today Ferriana and I went to the arena and did a little coursework.  I didn't have as good luck with the Pivo today as I'd hoped, it seemed to lose me when I cantered by too quickly, so unfortunately the video of us doing the course slowly with trotting and bumping poles was caught on video, but the clear round with cantering didn't get captured.  

Here are the stills I got from the video anyway.  




 





 








I'll try again tomorrow with the Pivo in a different location.  The spot where I had it today worked great when I was going slowly enough, and worked for the dressage yesterday.  I need to figure out where I can place it so it will continue following me even when I'm going more quickly.  At least I got some fun stills of riding with my dogs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment