Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Daisy's Jump School

I had a chance to get on Daisy today, after I'd removed all her many many fly protection accoutrements. 


I've been playing with the Pivo some more and mostly it works fine.  I have been a little frustrated with it losing me when I go too fast and I'm too far away or too close, but at least I'm able to get ok still photos from the video it does capture.  I'm suspicious that the lighting of the arena being half shaded and half in the sun messes with it.  Today I did ok with using a gorrilla tripod to fasten the pivo to the top of a jump standard.






Here are the videos from today for Daisy.


 

Daisy is a little out of shape, but her work today was very calm and controlled.  She was channeling her inner slow western horse, while still being able to hop over jumps from her quiet gaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment