Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cat Hair

How does one cat produce so much fur?   Today I was brushing Miles to de-mat some of his longer fluff, and Sabbath the cat marched up to us, leaped onto my workspace, and dismissed Miles with a swat of his front paw.  Miles then laid down on top of Sabbath as a disciplinary measure.  Sabbath waited until Miles left to greet a client.  Then Sabbath planted himself in front of me and demanded I brush him.  I took my cat/dog de-shedding tool and began, and it quickly turned into Sabbath rolling around on his back for just the right scratch on his belly!  In the end I had more hair from him than I usually get from both border collies!

Sabbath and his (now removed) fur coat


No comments:

Post a Comment