Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happenings at Bit of Honey


We have a new member of the Bit of Honey crew - a barn owl that has taken up residency in the indoor arena for four days now!  I keep sending good vibes her way and asking it to stay.  The pigeons are afraid of it and are staying out of the arena, which is awesome.







The new horse trailer is absolutely delightful.  I've used it several times already, twice to horse shows and once to haul a horse here from town.  Being oversized, it fits all my biggest creatures, and even though it's a four horse and extra large, it hauls about the same as my old trailer.  


The light here in the evenings is just amazing.  I took photos of the girls by the house.

Sabbath the barn cat has started following me out to the west pasture in the evenings to feed the horses there.  He's not interested in carrying any of the feed with him, but he's nice company in addition to the dogs.  He's so personable and friendly, I call him my "dog cat."



A little video of our trip from the pasture can be seen here:
https://www.facebook.com/kim.leonard.100/videos/10207815354359265/?pnref=story


No comments:

Post a Comment