Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Princess


I've been inspired by the other "throwback Thursday" photos I've been seeing. This is me riding when I must have been about 8 years old. I'm on a pony named Princess. She taught me how to trot, canter, jump, and to GIVE THE HORSE HER HEAD when walking and cooling out. She would pull on the reins if she felt your hands heavy in her mouth. I rode in my first horse shows on her, and won my first blue ribbon on her. She was at Red Acre Farm in Stow, MA where I had my first years of riding instruction. Bless the lesson horses, they have the most difficult jobs and serve the highest callings in teaching the next generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment