Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, November 19, 2018

Introducing Saxon


I'd like to introduce Saxon, he is one tall gorgeous unicorn of a horse!  I'm waiting on a warmer day to get him washed and sparkly for his conformation photos for his sale ad which is coming, but I did get a stick on him today and he measures at 17hands high. He also had his first ride with me, and wow is this gelding a nice mover. He has vaulting training too, and was such a gentleman on the lunge line!

I rode him in the arena today and cooled him out by walking in the front field.  The arena ride was a bit of a conversation as he asked me why on earth we were riding with two predators? I answered that my border collies are "helping" and he would get used to them.  Once we were out in the field, though, he grew to appreciate their supervision as they proved that the neighbor's llamas weren't as scary as they could have been.  



No comments:

Post a Comment