Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Feeling Better

I'm definitely feeling better, I've been out to play with the dogs and walk around the last few days.  The dogs and I meander out to the logs and Mahzi climbs around a bit while Miles coaches from the ground.  Periodically I'll call them back to me for treats to reinforce their recall.




Mahzi is turning into quite the daredevil athlete.  She will not only climb onto anything I ask her to, but she's started leaping from log to log and catching some air in between.

Inside his paddock I started teaching Dewey carrot stretches in preparation for bowing, and Cole was watching from his pen.  So Cole began bowing - front legs totally apart, forehead on the ground to demonstrate, insisting that HE should have some of the cookies!  It remains to be seen if Cole will explain it to Dewey or if he'll just try to hoard all the cookies for himself.


 I also took a leisurely stroll through the tack room fondling all my favorite saddles in anticipation of riding.  Sigh.  At least they are all clean, conditioned and ready to go.  (One of my nervous evenings before surgery I went a little nuts with the saddle soap.)

1 comment: